Monday, February 23, 2015

This Disney Princess vibrator isn't just a violation of copyright


As if Disney Princesses weren't already problematic enough, childhood fantasies are sexualized in the name of irony.

From The Daily Dot:
The girly, delicate “Love Discovery Mini Vibrator” looks like your standard $68 sex toy, except that it’s being marketed as the clitoral stimulator of choice of Disney Princesses Ariel and Jasmine, with the caption “Yas gurl all princesses do it.” Nothing says “you should buy this sex toy!” like an endorsement from a mermaid.
Not funny, shopjeen. I doubt Disney's lawyers will be amused either.

2 comments:


  1. I'm aways pretty impress with the design of vibrators. They looks like an accessory only. No one would thought that this thing is a vibrator. I thinks a good gift for my best friends birthday, as she requested me a naughty gft. So I should look for a sex shop to buy this fancy vibrator like one of those here - http://www.supermaturephonesex.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete